Hours of Operation:
M-F 8:30 - 5:00
Fast 24-Hour Emergency Service
Licensed and Insured (#B12705)
We gladly accept:
Protect Your Valuables
Safe Sales Are Booming
In today’s economy, gold, precious metals, cash, guns and jewelry are valuables everyone needs to protect. Have you considered a security safe or vault for your home or business to store these items yet? If not, then Texas Safe & Lock in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex invites you to consider your options to purchase a safe. Come by our showroom today in Plano, and take a look at what we have to offer. There’s no time like the present to consider having peace of mind about the things you want to keep secure.
Reports in our industry tell us that amid market turmoil, sales of security safes and vaults have actually increased, some as high as 30%. Leading manufacturers of today’s safes across the board are ready to meet demand. Sales have soared to store family valuables, new purchases, and future options for collectors like gold and coins. While many purchases of safes began as early as 3 years ago as the recession began to rise, reports now tell us people are worried about holding on to what they have and just want to keep it in a safe place for now. Reasons for concerns have been varied, but in general, financial market activity, decreasing value of the dollar, burglaries, and unrest, are all top contenders for taking more precautions with their belongings. While the ailing economy has prompted many consumers to really cut back, most are not skimping when it comes to protection of valuables.
What does this mean to you as a consumer in Texas? Your buying power gets more for your money as leading manufacturers provide you with a variety of selections for all your needs. And even more important is that most new and used safes are available at competitive prices. Safes for guns, collectibles, cash, gold, jewelry, files, and yes even legal documents all have a home with most leading companies like Gardall, Amsec and Meilink are available and can provide the security you need right in your own home or business.
Can Your Home or Business Survive Record Losses From Fire?
This is a very important question to ask yourself about your personal and business records. Did you know that statistics show that if a person’s personal or company´s records are lost in a fire, 17% can no longer furnish a financial statement, 14% suffer a reduction in credit rating and 43% go out of business completely. There are no guarantees, and no home or business is safe from fire. Your most vital records and possessions are only as safe as the quality of protection you provide for them. With a fire-resistive safe, you can be confident your records will survive.
How Do I Know What Type Of Safe To Buy?
- Generally speaking, each home safe or business high security safe will be determined by what is going into it. But there are additional things that may help to determine what kind of safe to purchase. Here are a few things to ask yourself:
- What is the primary purpose of your safe? Burglary, Fire, or both? Texas Safe & Lock can help you match your needs with the correct construction, and labels to meet those requirements.
- What size will you need? Texas Safe & Lock will help you make sure you leave enough room for growth. Home use as well as office use will tend to increase over time. You can leave room for expansion of your safe needs.
- Where will you put the safe? How much space will you need? Will the safe be accessible on a regular basis? A safe has no value to you if you don’t use it. Texas Safe & Lock will help you make sure that you have good access and the safe is convenient to use.
- What type of locking mechanism will you need? Both mechanical as well as electronic locks will work.
- Will you need to program a new combination on a regular basis? Do you need time delay, audit trail, or multiple users? Will it be tied to an electronic monitoring company or timed locking device? Will you have a special need or custom size or special interior? We can customize your Gardall Safe to your specific needs.
- Texas Safe & Lock can install the safe for you. We can also make sure you discuss any special features that may require additional wiring devices.
- Texas Safe & Lock will recommend that you always bolt-down and secure your safe. Most safes will come with hardware included. If they don’t, we can of course provide you with recommendations.
Texas Safe & Lock has a large selection of new and used high-security safes for the home and business environment on display. Come in to our showroom where our experienced staff will ready to help you find the right safe for your particular needs. At Texas Safe & Lock, you can see for yourself a full range of safes and review their various features. You can learn the difference between mechanical and electronic access, fire and burglary ratings, and bolt down options. Once you have made your selection, Texas Safe & Lock will deliver and install your safe the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Texas Safe & Lock sells new and used floor safes, and if your interested a variety of cash safes. Keeping things in a great safe is our business, give us a call today 469-467-7233. Proudly Serving the Dallas, Plano, Allen, Frisco, Richardson, and North Texas Area since 1978