Case Study On Medeco Deadbolt
Grade 1 ANSI Standards Met
Curious about deadbolts and which one to buy for your home? While it is understandable, today's deadbolt locks are usually considered by need vs. need. Determining what deadbolt lock is the best one for your home, business, or shed; Texas Safe & Lock is here to help you make the best educated decision. Here is a great review of a Medeco product you may want to consider.
Review - Medeco® Logic Residential Maxum deadbolt
The Medeco® Logic Residential Maxum deadbolt exceeds ANSI Grade 1 industry standards for auxiliary locks. The product is manufactured using top quality materials, and has diameter mounting bolts designed to resist wrenching, prying and hammer attacks. In addition, a 1 inch throw hardened steel bolt prevents sawing and crowbar attacks, providing maximum physical security for your dwelling. The cylinder is also equipped to provide the user with an audit trail, the ability to schedule user access rights, and the freedom to quickly and easily add or remove a key from the system.
The Medeco® Logic Residential Maxum deadbolt comes with the following features:
- Electronically programmed keys to open specific locks during a designated time schedule.
- Recorded information detailing a time-and-date stamped record of every event, including authorized accesses and unauthorized attempts. The product is extremely versatile and simple to install. Medeco® Logic Key provides the power to the cylinder, so there’s no need for any wires or power supply.
- Medeco® also manufactures a wide range of padlocks which are ideal for securing motor homes, garages or exterior buildings. We recommend the G8R series Padlock.
G8R Series Padlock
- The G8R Series is designed for locking installations requiring weather resistance and strong physical security. The sealed construction is made from stainless steel to resist corrosion, and protect the unit from heavy rain and grime.
He GR8 Series Padlock boasts the following features:
- The padlock can be adapted to house a variety of different cylinder technologies, making it an extremely versatile product. For example, it is compatible with Medeco® Logic and Medeco® XT cylinders for key control and pick resistance, or a NEXGEN cylinder for electronic access control features.
- The GR8 Series Padlock is suitable for use in extreme environments, making it an ideal security solution for everything from trailers and gates to cargo containers.
- The padlock can be adapted for use with stainless steel or hardened steel shackles to suit your particular application.
To enquire about any Medeco® products, or to find out more about how Texas Safe & Lock can help improve security at your residence or place of business, contact our experts today here at Texas Safe & Lock by phoning 469-467-7233. Your security is our top priority.